Multi-Media Content Creator
DESIGN, MARKETING & WEB
Job category: Design, Media & Creative
Position type: Hourly with the possibility of full time
Job region/location: Sherwood Park, AB
Working conditions: Studio
Iconium Media creates responsive media which results in engagement and transformation.
Role and responsibilities:
The Multi-media Content Creator works in a fast paced environment, with a multimedia approach to enable Iconium Media to accelerate and leverage a client’s mission. This role collaborates with a highly creative team to create compelling imagery and design for an ever-changing media landscape.
The Multi-media Content Creator has a customized approach to create unique media across the multiple platforms Iconium Media delivers to their clients (ex. web, design, print, social media, etc). This role needs to be agile, flexible, and have a strong grasp of strategic goals, as well as the ability to tactically execute. They need to look at the big picture while taking care of day-to-day operations.
- Design and create visually strong and engaging products
- Knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Client work as well as internal branding / marketing
- Social media presence: Instagram stories, Facebook updates, etc.
- Work on web design and user interface.
- UI/UX, wireframes, CSS skills desirable.
- Exploration, development, creative / strategic thinking, campaign development, logo design, target audience, etc.
- Photography skills desirable
- Ability to capture headshots, product shots, candid shots, etc.
- Production assistant, second shooter, junior editor
- Help coordinate shoots with a knowledge of what needs to be captured and the who, what, when, and where behind each aspect of it (pre, pro, and post-production)
The Multi-media Content Creator will generate and develop clear ideas and concepts collaboratively with the creative team. They will contribute to the development of content and execute projects from concept to final execution within deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- A diploma/degree in Communications, Marketing, Film, or Media.
- Hands-on experience in several of these areas: writing, design, media, colour, web layout, image selection and package design.
- A proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- CSS skills preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work independently and within a team. Tasks will not always be assigned in a clear, documented manner. The purpose of this is to equip and teach this role to exercise the ability to become a self-starter in a collaborative environment.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Contemporary technical skills and troubleshooting abilities
- A professional approach and demeanour
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative input aptitude and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of digital technology and various software programs (preferably Mac friendly)
- Basic understanding of various social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, Twitter, etc) and how to best utilize them (individually and as a multi-platform approach)
- Experience with various software platforms: G Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets), Toggl, Slack, Trello, Dropbox, etc.
Email your resume to email@example.com